Friday, July 1, 2011

Go West, Young Man!

Today I head out west to San Diego to stop over for a few days to see some friends on my way to Kona, Hawaii where I shall be doing a YWAM seminar called Circuit Riders. God is so faithful! 2 weeks ago I had no money, as of a few days ago I have it all! Thousands poured in from all over and made it possible, just in time, right on time. I am really excited about this trip. It is the first step in my future move to London on Sept. 15. I really feel that God is going to take me deeper into his heart and reveal more of his heart, love, and power. Pray for me as I come to mind. I want to know him! While on this trip I shall try to post at least on video blog a week to update you guys! May the Lord bless you today and give you your daily bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment